17 Lee County companies recognized across six awards categories
The Horizon Council, Horizon Foundation and Lee County Economic Development Office have announced finalists for the Industry Appreciation Awards 2022.
Following a rigorous evaluation process, 17 companies have been selected as finalists across six awards categories. Winners will be announced at the Industry Appreciation Awards ceremony on Feb. 10.
The Industry Appreciation Awards celebrate Lee County businesses that drive the local economy, employ our workforce and shape their industries.
Finalists are listed in alphabetical order and include the following businesses:
- Inclusion & Diversity Award: Cushman & Wakefield, Minaya Learning Solutions and Peyko Venue
- Technology Award: Inceptus, Mashgrape Technologies and Vectra Digital
- Innovator of the Year: C3 Investment Group and My Undercover Agent
- Manufacturer of the Year: Advanced Hurricane Technology, Inc., Aerox Aviation Systems and HF scientific
- Small Business of the Year: Apex Painting Group, RG Architects and Spiro & Associates Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Architecture
- Large Business of the Year: Henderson, Franklin, Starnes, & Holt P.A., Seagate Development and Storm Smart Building Services
Nominations were accepted through July 15, 2022. Finalists and winners are selected by a panel of esteemed community and business leaders, including previous winners.
The Industry Appreciation Awards will be held Friday, Feb. 10 at Caloosa Sound Convention Center, 1375 Monroe St. in Fort Myers. Networking begins at 10 a.m., and the lunch and awards program runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, please visit IndustryAppreciationAwards.com.